诚毅小家|集美大学生活【集美大学,诚毅学院,水产学院,师范学院,美术学院,财经学院,体育学院,航海学院,集美学村,石鼓路,龙舟池】

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 445|回复: 0

实用口语总结

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-1-18 16:30:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。

  It's up in the air. 尚未确定。

  I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。

  Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

  Good for you! 好得很!

  Help me out. 帮帮我。

  Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。

  Lose head. 丧失理智。

  Talk truly. 有话直说。

  He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。

  You bet! 一定,当然!

  That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!

  It's up to you. 由你决定。

  The line is engaged. 占线。

  My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。

  Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。

  Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。

  She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。

  Get an eyeful. 看个够。

  He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。

  Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。

  Tell me when! 随时奉陪!

  Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。

  Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?

  What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?

  Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。

  You never know. 世事难料。

  High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!

  She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。

  He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

  I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平

  She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。

  I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。

  I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。

  Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。

  Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not beable to keep the pot boiling。

  物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。

  None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。

  Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。

  You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。

  Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。

  You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。

  Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?

  Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。

  Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!

  We have no way out. 我们没办法。

  I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。

  It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。

  Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。

  It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。

  He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。

  I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。

  It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。

  You ask for it! 活该
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|诚毅小家 ( 小家社区工作室 闽ICP备05007965号 )

GMT+8, 2024-11-23 16:04 , Processed in 0.047672 second(s), 23 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表