只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 467|回复: 0

留学DIY之二 -- PS模板

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-9-1 13:32:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 ShaneKi 于 2010-9-1 13:34 编辑

I am a person keen on challenges. Law will provide me with the kind of constant challenge I have always craved, while helping me to improve my analytical, practical & communication skills. Also my concern and curiosity about society and its people inspired me to pursue this subject for my higher education, as I believe Law plays an essential role in the changing nature of society.

My upbringing has honed my perception of society and people leading me to be acutely aware of social injustice, inequality, exploitation, discrimination, and religious fundamentalism, so during 1998 to 2001 I studied in Henan University (China) and got my Bachelor Degree in Law. I possess a desire, to struggle if necessary through my life in establishing a society which will be free from exploitation and inequality. As such I have chosen to study in the University of New Brunswick (Canada) from 2003 to 2007 and obtained Bachelor Degree of Sociology.

I always believe that, in a society, co-operation is more desired than competition; competition doesn’t necessarily bring rapid prosperity. Based on this, from 2007 to 2009 the two-year period, I have participated in Canada’s society and became Administrative officer of Cover Me Direct Inc., performed customer service role, effectively dealing with client problems, got along well with customers, colleagues , and reached a number of consensus. I gradually came to know the western style democratic political structure, which eloquent appeal for human rights, so I took law course in York University in 2009 with the hearts of curiosity and exploration then I will get Master Degree of Law in April, 2010.

I have proved myself as an efficient and responsible student these years, I have been able to maintain and improve my grades, which are consistently good. Being an ambitious and inquisitive person, though this is the third time I am going to study this subject. I keen to further enhance learning about the procedures of law making and the system of politics and government in different countries.

I have spent my time productively on extra curricular activities. I have keenly taken part in debating, student politics and acting in television dramas. I headed my school’s debating society for one year. My hobbies include reading, playing cricket and table tennis, web browsing, etc

The principal reason for my desire to further study at University of Montreal
is the quality of teaching here and particularly in my chosen subject, Law. I believe University of Montreal is a place for accumulating more interests, for meeting people, for working hard, for
finding a goal in life. I feel I have the commitment and confidence of giving my best during my university career and afterwards.

I offer my sincere blessing and hope for your favorable consideration. Please feel free contact me for further information.

Sincerely yours,

XX

March 16, 2010

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|诚毅小家 ( 小家社区工作室 闽ICP备05007965号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 12:41 , Processed in 0.064717 second(s), 24 queries .