只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 378|回复: 1

朋友写的,拿来分享!(English)英语版本的,求个翻译吧!翻译正确丫头给100小家币

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-4-12 09:35:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I want to marry a man that I'd like to cook for, breakfasts and dinners;
I want to marry a man that I'd like to tidy the house for, weekdays and weekends;
I want to marry a man that I'd like to skip work for, even when my job is where my greatest passion lies;
I want to marry a man that I'd like to earn money for, even when I'm completely exhausted;
I want to marry a man that I'd like to make furniture for, not just to do the simple assembly, but hand-made from scrach, from designing to chopping to nailing, all the handy work;  
I want to marry a man that I'd like to fix things around the house for, changing the light bulbs, fixing the water tabs, mending the barely functioning door hinges;
I want to marry a man that I'd like to decorate his house single-handed, everything from laying the floors to installing the chandeliers; from painting the walls to building up the kitchen cabinets

I want to marry a man that I'm so proud of, that every time we go out, I want to shout to the world how much I love him, despite the strange stares around me and the suspicion of me being crazy;
I want to marry a man that I desire to share every bottle of wine I fancy, and every romantic restaurant I enjoy, so that everything I'm enthusiastic about, he can be a part of;
I want to marry a man that I care so much, that I care for his parents the way I care for mine, without any pretences or justifiable defences;

But above all the things I'm willing to do for him, I only ask one thing in return:
That he LOVES me.
That will be enough for me, to get through the day, the night, and all the years followed by, till the end of my life.
发表于 2011-4-12 12:19:33 | 显示全部楼层
我想嫁给一个男人,我想做饭,早餐和晚餐;
我想嫁给一个男人,我想以整齐的,平日和周末的房子;
我想嫁给一个男人,我想跳过工作,甚至当我的工作就是我最大的热情所在;
我想嫁给一个男人,我想赚钱的,甚至当我完全枯竭;
我想嫁给一个男人,我想作的家具,而不是仅仅做简单的组装,但手工制作,从scrach从设计,到砍来钉,所有的得心应手的工作;  
我想嫁给一个男人,我想在家里固定的东西,改变灯泡,修复水标签,修补勉强运作门铰链;
我想嫁给一个男人,我想从装饰地板铺设安装吊灯他家单手,一切,从粉刷墙壁在建立厨柜

我想嫁给一个男人,我很自豪,每次我们出去,我想向世界留言我有多么爱他,尽管我周围的奇怪的目光和我怀疑是疯狂;
我想嫁给一个男人,我渴望分享每瓶酒我想,每一个浪漫的餐厅,我享受,使一切,我热心,他可以成为它的一部分;
我想嫁给一个男人,我在乎这么多,我照顾他的父母就是我对我的照顾没有任何借口或合理的抗辩;

但最重要的东西,我愿意为他做,我只要求一个回报的事情:
他爱我。
这将是足以让我度过了一天,晚上,和所有这些年之后,直到我生命的尽头。

——————————————————————————

google chrome翻译结果
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|诚毅小家 ( 小家社区工作室 闽ICP备05007965号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 03:32 , Processed in 0.074805 second(s), 24 queries .