[ 本帖最后由 easy鱼啊鱼 于 2008-5-14 16:21 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-14 16:16:06 | 显示全部楼层

同转 cnn 上的评论

CNN上的留言
  http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/05/13/china.quake/index.html

CNN上网友的评论
  dave
  updated 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
  Strength and good fortune to the rescuers and all who are working so hard to save those trapped in the rubble.
  ----------------------
  祝愿好运降临给营救人员和所有努力帮助被压在废墟下逃生的人们。

angela

updated 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
  I hope all chinese people can overcome this disaster and I appeal for money can help from United Nation and other developed countries.
  ------------------
  我希望,所有的中国人能战胜灾难,我呼吁联合国和其他发达国家给予财力上的帮助。

I like to remind the anti-Chinese protesters that here’s a great opportunity for you to help Tibetans. Dig deep into your pockets and donate because the largest minority in the earthquake area is Tibetan.
  ---------------
  我想提醒那些反华的人们,现在是你们拯救西藏的大好机会,慷慨解囊捐助吧,因为地震地区是藏区,有着很多少数民。

Bob
  I don’t think we fully realize these people lost everything. They don’t have insurance, no saving, no electronic funds stashed away... just what little they have in what they once called home. These people (China, Myanmar, et all ) really need financial help to get back on their feet.
  我想我们没有完全意识到这些人们失去了一切。他们没有保险,储蓄和基金。他们出来曾经被称为家的(房子)之外一无所有。这些人(中国、缅甸等)真的需要金钱上的帮助以使他们度过难关。

Considering one-child policy, I couldn’t imagine how the parents will survive after their child was buried and died in the collaped school. If I were the parent, I prefer to die with them... I am really sorry when I view the picture of group of children died in the blocks and mud..
  --------------------
  想到一胎制政策,我不敢想象这些父母在他们孩子被掩埋在倒塌的学校后如何继续活下去,如果我是这些父母,我宁愿和他们一起失去,当我看见成群的孩子死在砖头瓦片里的图片,我十分遗憾。

The US gov’t offers $500,000...my god...either the economy in the US must truly be terrible or the fact that tens of thousands of people are dead or dying does not impact the US gov’t at all. It’s embarrassing!

What’s amazing is to see how China’s gov’t responded immediately to this crisis in only a few hours and compare that to how the US handled Katrina and the rebuilding of New Orleans!

In direct contrast to the US gov’t lackluster response, it is touching to see the outpouring of support and sympathy from the people in the US. It really shows you the generosity of the human spirit. Please donate to the Red Cross --> China Earthquake!
  -----------------
  美国政府只提供了50万美元……我的天……是美国经济实在糟糕还是数以万计的人的生死对美国政府不值一提?太让人尴尬了。

令人惊奇的是看到中国政府对此次灾难在几个小时之内的快速反应,再对比一下美国怎么处理Katrina飓风和怎么重建新奥而良的。

和美国政府的令人汗颜的反应相比,在美国的人们很快的表示了支持和同情,让人感到。这体现了人类精神的共性。请到红十字为中国地震捐献!

Someone may disagree with my personal opinion, but it true. When it comes to respond to a natural disaster, we should learn from the Chinese government. I am not saying we are not good, but honestly we can do better. The Chinese government and its military are known in the world for its quick and decisive response to save lives when disasters strike. Hundred of thousands of military personnel are deployed to the devastated areas within a few hour after the disaster happened, even the paratroopers are involved to make landing and save lives. I am especially touch by its courage and united spirit. My heart goes to all the victims. Please make donation in any possible way.
  ------------------
  一些人可能不同意我的观点,但事实就是这样,在应对自然灾害面前我们应该向中国政府学习,我不是说我们不好,但实话说我们应该做得更好。
  当发生灾害时,中国政府和军队的反应迅速展开营救行动在世界上都是闻名的。在灾后几小时内,数万军队被派往灾区,甚至伞兵也参与了救灾行动,尤其让我感动的是他们的勇气和团结。我的心将和受害者在一起,请尽可能的捐助。

May God give Chinese people faith and strength. God bless all the people from all over the world who send their support.
  Love will overcome any difference.
  ------------
  愿上次赐予总固人民勇气和力量,上帝保佑所有的给予他们支持的人们。
  爱将战胜一切困难。

I am no fan of the Chinese government and its policies, but I admire how swiftly they have acted, particularly given the daunting logistic。
   The American government can take a lesson from the Chinese when it comes to disaster preparedness and response. Compare this quake to Katrina...
  --------------------
  我不是中国政府极其政策的粉丝,当我十分钦佩他们迅速的行动,贴别是可怕的后勤保障。但发生灾害的时候,美国政府应该向中国学习提前准备和快速相应。
  比较一下这次地震和卡特琳娜。。。

[ 本帖最后由 easy鱼啊鱼 于 2008-5-14 16:19 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-5-14 16:37:22 | 显示全部楼层
这些韩国人只会说这么恶心的话么?
发表于 2008-5-14 16:41:25 | 显示全部楼层
,怎么这样啊,汗.///////
发表于 2008-5-14 16:52:09 | 显示全部楼层
反对韩国,达到韩国,抵制韩国货~~
发表于 2008-5-14 17:05:29 | 显示全部楼层
韩国那些白痴。。无视无视。。。
发表于 2008-5-14 17:26:44 | 显示全部楼层
大国和小国之间的差距总是会在某些时刻一目了然的
发表于 2008-5-14 17:42:12 | 显示全部楼层
TMD,,长个嘴巴是来放屁的。。。。
发表于 2008-5-14 17:50:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复 8楼 的帖子

很有哲理的一句话    难怪他们说话都喜欢撅起嘴唇
发表于 2008-5-14 18:07:59 | 显示全部楼层
韩国人.全他妈傻B.....也不看看自己那熊样..整容都整成木乃伊了
发表于 2008-5-14 18:12:44 | 显示全部楼层
韩国人已经沉浸在YY之中了。。
发表于 2008-5-14 18:16:42 | 显示全部楼层
一直奇怪为什么总有那么人国人向往韩国!喜欢韩流!
发表于 2008-5-14 18:18:57 | 显示全部楼层
那就让他们继续YY吧。。。中国只会更强大!!
发表于 2008-5-14 18:30:22 | 显示全部楼层
韩国人民真的那么愚昧无耻吗  太气愤了 !现在不是对付他们的时候 等把首要问题处理好了 我们再来教育他们———无知无耻的韩国“面具”(他们的脸都是定做的=。=)
发表于 2008-5-14 18:36:56 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|诚毅小家 ( 小家社区工作室 闽ICP备05007965号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:32 , Processed in 0.077159 second(s), 24 queries .