留学DIY之四-- 导师推荐信模板(真实案例)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-9-1 13:55:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

10th February, 2010

Address:

E-mail:

Phone

Office Tel.:

As the associate professor of Miss* in Constitutional and Administrative Law, I hereby give my strongest recommendation for her and also request you to take full consideration into her application.

Miss * had been exceptionally hardworking, studious and enthusiastic throughout her college years. I have known *since 1998 when I taught her the subject of Constitutional and Administrative Law. Miss * is very methodical in her papers and she also has good interpersonal relationships with her peers and teachers. Miss * often asked very penetrating and important questions related to Constitutional and Administrative Law and she chose to take on difficult topics and handled them well. Her assignments were well-written, well-supported, organized, neat, and timely. It was evident that * really desired to learn more and challenge herself in the field.

*’s purposefulness and diligence enabled her to generate a well-grounded argument in her papers. Her academic grades, despite very high requirements to students, were only excellent. During the time of sessions * showed ability of quick perception of new ideas and using them in future. Miss*demonstrated extensive academic background, ability to grasp new difficult concepts quickly and express them in simple words. In our discussions * showed maturity along with power in defending her opinion. Her intelligence and urgent zeal for knowledge enabled her to gain profound understanding of the subject.

I assure you that *will be successful no matter what she pursues and will surely prove to be a valuable addition to your institution.

Sincerely

Professor:

Associate Professor in Law

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|诚毅小家 ( 小家社区工作室 闽ICP备05007965号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 20:58 , Processed in 0.066849 second(s), 24 queries .