搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1006|回复: 0

留学DIY之六-- Curriculum Vitae 大致模板(真实案例)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-9-1 14:14:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Curriculum Vitae

Dear Professor:

I am XX. I graduated from the Pharmacy Program in Guangdong Pharmaceutical University in Jun.2008. Even though my major was in the science program, many of my courses were about business and management. You can see from my transcript that I took several business courses and did very well, such as Medicine Chain Business Operation 90, Medical Advertisement 84, Human Resource Development and Management 81, etc. These courses led me to become more interested in management. During college, I was on the class committee in charge of computer network. I also had many volunteer activities. For example, visiting the public Nursing Home to help the older people; collecting materials for recycling to encourage a change of attitude toward protecting the environment. In these activities, I gained many communication and planning experiences. Arranging outside activities for the class was also part of my responsibilities. These experiences during college gave me a taste of management, which brought a desire to learn more.

After that, I worked as a sales representative in Weikang Drugstore of Baiyun Dist., Guangzhou. During my work, I accumulated experience on marketing, and communicating with clients. I had a high level of responsibility and with my enthusiasm and willingness to work as part of the team, I effectively completed many tasks.

Since January 8th, 2010, I have been continuing my new additional continuing education in an MBA preparation program at Dorset College in Vancouver city. In this program, I have acquired new knowledge of business, especially the Canadian Business, which broadens my views of business world. In my business course, the fictional business planning project helped me understand how to start and operate a small business. I always carry out my study efficiently and responsibly. My Communication course helped me improve my English in many ways. The debates in the course taught me how to make presentations in English and how to carry out efficient team work in a short time. And I am continuing to study new courses while applying for the MBA program, like Managerial Accounting, Communication: Presentation, and Canadian Business. In the future, I will focus my career on business and management. If I could study at the MBA/MScIB program at Vancouver Island University, I could benefit from it to enrich my career. This program will be an important opportunity for another great beginning of my new life and career.

Basing on my personal merits, I think I am a qualified applicant of MBA program. Thanks for your attention to my application.

Best regards,

Applicant: XX

May 7, 2010

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|诚毅小家 ( 小家社区工作室 闽ICP备05007965号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 12:56 , Processed in 0.064713 second(s), 24 queries .