|
<br>
<br> <br>
Do you have some time tomorrow? 明天有空吧? <br>
Yes, I do. 有啊。 <br>
How about having lunch with me? 一起吃顿中饭怎样? <br>
Good idea. 好主意。 <br>
<br>
If you're free, how about lunch? 有空的话一起吃顿中饭如何? <br>
When did you have in mind? 你想什么时候呢? <br>
I was thinking about Thursday? 我看星期四怎样? <br>
That will be fine with me. 没问题。 <br>
<br>
I'm calling to see if you would like to have lunch tomorrow. 我打电话给你,是想知道明天一起吃顿中饭怎样? <br>
I'm sorry, but this week isn't very convenient for me. 对不起,这个星期我都不方便。 <br>
Perhaps we van make it later. 那么,也许改天吧。 <br>
That would be better. 好啊。 <br>
<br>
I'm calling to confirm our luncheon appointment. 我打电话来,是想确定一下我们约好吃饭的事。 <br>
It's tomorrow at twelve o'clock, right? 是明天12点吧? <br>
Yes, that's right. 是的,没错。 <br>
I'll be there. 我会去的。 <br>
<br>
I'm sorry, but I have to cancel out luncheon appointment. 真抱歉,不过我不得不取消我们午餐的约会。 <br>
I'm sorry to hear that. 真遗憾。 <br>
I have pressing business to attend to. 我有紧急的事情要处理。 <br>
No problem. we'll make it later in the month. 没关系,这个月改天再说吧。 <br>
<br>
I need to change the time we meet for lunch. 我需要更改我们见面吃午饭的时间。 <br>
What time would be good for you? 什么时间你合适呢? <br>
I'll be about half an hour late. 我大概要慢半个小时。 <br>
Good, I'll see you there at 12:30. 好的,十二点我会在那儿与你碰面。 <br>
<br>
I'll get the check. 我来付帐。 <br>
No, let me pay this time. 不,这次由我付。 <br>
No, I insist. 不,还是我来。 <br>
Well, thank you very much. 好吧,那就谢谢你啦? <br>
<br>
This lunch is on me today, 今天这顿饭算我请客。 <br>
I think you got it last time. 我记得上回也是你请的。 <br>
It's my pleasure. 我请得心里高兴。 <br>
That's very nice of you. 既然这样,那就多谢了。 <br>
<br>
Shall we split the check. 大家分摊吧? <br>
Why don't you let me pick it up. 就让我来付帐好了。 <br>
Oh, that's not necessary. 啊,不必这样。 <br>
I know it's not necessary. I want to do it. 我知道不必这样,可是我愿付. <br>
<br>
I really enjoyed the lunch. 这顿饭我吃得好高兴。 <br>
Yes, let's do it again real soon. 是啊,让我们不久再一起用餐吧。 <br>
I'll be back in town next month. 我下个月会再回这里来。 <br>
Good, I'll invite you out when you're here.好极了,等你来的时候,请再接受我的招待 <br> <br> <br>
|
|