QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 613|回复: 0

Coincidence(巧合)?

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-11 16:51:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sometimes really funny to see such coincidence in our life.
Life seems to have too much coincidence that we dont expect.
But some coincidence are "man made".
Does coincidence really happen in the real world?
Some coincidence is like a car just ran through a red traffic light in a busy road, without getting hit.
Well, thats really a stupid act, but, its not even a coincidence either.
Thats called lucky..
Me myself experience it before such as banging on a a guy.
That was not even coincidence either.
To me it was a divine appointment.
Believe me or not, every time we bump on people or we know someone new, God has a purpose in it.
As the matter of fact, it is not coincidence, its God's will.
http://www.ecpod.com/index.php?datastream=request:showvideo|videoid:3296|language:en_GB|theme:default

灵异事件
James Dean's car curseIn September 1955, James Dean was killed in a horrific car accident whilst he was driving his Porsche sports car. After the crash the car was seen as very unlucky.
a) When the car was towed away from accident scene and taken to a garage, the engine slipped out and fell onto a mechanic, shattering both of his legs.
b) Eventually the engine was bought by a doctor, who put it into his racing car and was killed shortly afterwards, during a race. Another racing driver, in the same race, was killed in his car, which had James Dean's driveshaft fitted to it.
c) When James Dean's Porsche was later repaired, the garage it was in was destroyed by fire.
d) Later the car was displayed in Sacramento, but it fell off it's mount and broke a teenager's hip.
e) In Oregon, the trailer that the car was mounted on slipped from it's towbar and smashed through the front of a shop.
f) Finally, in 1959, the car mysteriously broke into 11 pieces while it was sitting on steel supports.
http://www.ecpod.com/index.php?datastream=request:showvideo|videoid:3106|language:en_GB|theme:default

以德会友,走遍天下!

这里有一半用户来自海外,带来ta们自己的视频,给你提供一个和老外亲密接触,学语言交朋友,充分展示自我的平台

2008年10月,极具创意的网络社交SNS网站——泡德网(ECPod.com)横空出世,全球第一家百分百Web 2.0网站将给您带来难以置信和身临其境的奇妙体验。

泡德邀您参与网站测试
  泡德网站www.ecpod.com 是总部设在香港的免费英汉双语视频教学娱乐网
  将与2008年10上旬进行全面改版,在此之前盛情邀请您参加泡德新网站数据测试
  请您在2008年9月30日前用您常用的邮箱,给如下邮箱betatest@ecpod.com发一封“申请测试”邮件
  注明您所在国家、姓名和年龄
  您的申请一经确认,我们将根据您在网站测试中的活跃程度,给予你多种意想不到的奖励,感谢您的支持!

打响泡德第一炮:广交天下朋友,秀出魅力自我,共享美丽世界!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|诚毅小家 ( 小家社区工作室 闽ICP备05007965号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 13:53 , Processed in 0.062566 second(s), 24 queries .