查看: 556|回复: 0

留学DIY之七-- MBA如何contribute to my career plans 真实案例

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-9-1 14:17:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

(大致模板 有的学校有要求)

Letter of Introduction:
how a VIU MBA will contribute to my career plans

Dear Professor:

MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a popular degree for continuing education students, and it’s not hard to figure out why. It is a degree designed to develop a student’s career to its fullest potential. It will offer me challenges and if I succeed, it will offer rewards.
Although the MBA degree is often expensive and time consuming, it will provide me better skills, more career opportunities, more network opportunities, and possibly higher earnings.

There is a theory stating students who travel and study overseas return greatly transformed in outlook and perspective. I am no different. Studying for the MBA degree at Vancouver Island University will broaden my views of the business world, and bring me the opportunities to search for more challenging jobs to further my career.

MBA programs are designed to improve students’ business skill and ability to master the business environment.
The opportunity to study at Vancouver Island University will provide knowledge about economics, finance, marketing, operations, management, and accounting. It will also, with hard work, provide skills of leadership, teamwork, ethics, and communication that are very crucial for effective and efficient management. The MBA program offered by Vancouver Island University not only will provide an MBA degree, but also allow me to acquire the MScIB (Master of Science in International Business) degree. I will gain new knowledge and practical experience through the integration of theory, research and practice. This program will allow me to acquire more than just theoretical knowledge.

Being a salesman back in China, I may lack the knowledge of financial analysis, but the MBA program at Vancouver Island University will provide relevant courses for me to improve myself in this aspect. It also provides courses that will benefit my career advancement in the future, like Business Forecasting, International Human Resource Management, etc. After this MBA program, I will have much of the knowledge, skills, and tools that I need to really succeed in the world of business. A Bachelor degree in China won’t allow me a wide range of employment choices internationally. The MBA degree from VIU will both help me broaden my choices and potentially start my own business.

From my own observation, I have recognized that an MBA degree achieved through hard work provides a distinct advantage over those competitors in the job market without. There is no doubt that Vancouver Island University is appropriate for me to enhance my employability and competitiveness.
I want to attend VIU and achieve my next goal, a MBA degree from Vancouver Island University.
From that point whatever I achieve professionally, I will be grateful for the opportunity VIU provided me.

Best regards,

Applicant: XX

May 7, 2010

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|诚毅小家 ( 小家社区工作室 闽ICP备05007965号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 08:24 , Processed in 0.088874 second(s), 24 queries .