[复制链接]
发表于 2010-4-18 13:05:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
⒈当一个女的真正喜欢你时,她会主动发信息或者打电话给你,因为他很想你。
⒉当一个女的真正喜欢你时,她会在乎你的一举一动,因为她怕她随时会失去你。
⒊当一个女的真正喜欢你时,她跟你说话的时候会表现的很淑女,因为她想在你的心里永远是那么的美好。
⒋当一个女的真正喜欢你时,她会在她的朋友、同学面前一天到晚提起你,因为她觉得自己老公是如此的好。
⒌当一个女的真正喜欢你时,她会为了你从家里逃出来,甚至不惜跟爸爸妈妈翻脸,因为她想见你。
⒍当一个女的真正喜欢你时,如果你想去学校去接她时,她会不让你去,至于为什么我也不知道。
⒎当一个女的真正喜欢你时,如果你要去打架,她会劝你不去,因为她怕你受伤。(当然是废话)
⒏当一个女的真正喜欢你时,她看到你心情不好,就会来安慰你,尽管你对她发脾气,她还是忍了。
⒐当一个女的真正喜欢你时,她会对你说些她的秘密,甚至有些连她最好的朋友也不知道的秘密。
⒑当一个女的真正喜欢你时,如果你有一天对她没感觉了,不去理她了,她会选择跟你说分手,然后默默的离开,尽管她已经爱你爱到骨髓。 男孩和女孩吵架了,男孩再也不对女孩说:"我爱你".当然女孩也不再说:"我也是".他们谈到了分手的事,背对背睡下了。半夜,天上打雷了。第一声雷响时,他醒了,下意识地猛地用双手去捂她的耳朵,才发现不知何时他又拥著她。雷声紧接著炸响,女孩留下了眼泪。过一会雷停了,两人假装什么也没发生,可谁都没有睡著。她想也许他还爱我,生怕我受一点点吓。他想,也许她还爱我,不然她不会流泪的。爱的最高境界是经得起平淡的流年。
发表于 2010-4-18 13:07:45 | 显示全部楼层
嗯..没人喜欢。
发表于 2010-4-18 13:19:51 | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# 蓝秋。!

装B,装纯,你没人喜欢,你的那三个大小老婆呢,:xizao
发表于 2010-4-18 13:26:17 | 显示全部楼层
回复  蓝秋。!

装B,装纯,你没人喜欢,你的那三个大小老婆呢,
L-Stare-Z 发表于 2010-4-18 05:19

:bofu4 死边去。在这里画虎蓝。
发表于 2010-4-18 13:41:07 | 显示全部楼层
所以那个女孩一直就没爱“你”。。。“你”只是一厢情愿而已的白痴。。
发表于 2010-4-18 13:49:24 | 显示全部楼层
有时候 他喜欢隐身  可当看到你上线  她就会上线 等着你喊她  :sleepy:
发表于 2010-4-18 14:29:31 | 显示全部楼层
所以那个女孩一直就没爱“你”。。。“你”只是一厢情愿而已的白痴。。
Jarvis 发表于 2010-4-18 13:41

我没忍住。。。看到这句,我笑疯了。。。:m35
发表于 2010-4-18 18:06:29 | 显示全部楼层
回复 4# 蓝秋。!

还跟我装B,你家蓉蓉,璐璐,还有耶耶,还装,再装,:bofu4
发表于 2010-4-18 19:16:12 | 显示全部楼层
无聊路过加人气
发表于 2010-4-19 18:48:52 | 显示全部楼层
回复 7# 米雪陛下

陛下。你笑什么呢?
发表于 2010-4-19 19:07:06 | 显示全部楼层
回复  米雪陛下

陛下。你笑什么呢?
Jarvis 发表于 2010-4-19 18:48

只可意会不可言传。。。。;P
发表于 2010-4-19 19:09:13 | 显示全部楼层
回复 11# 米雪陛下

你还不如不说。
发表于 2010-4-19 19:20:39 | 显示全部楼层
如果一个男孩真的喜欢你,他的手机会为你24小时开机,在你最需要他的时候可以随时找到他,因为他爱你,所以会时时担心你。
如果一个男孩真的喜欢你,他会把除了工作之外的很多时间都给你,当然会偶尔和朋友去聚会,因为他想时时刻刻都看见你。
如果一个男孩真的喜欢你,他会毫不吝啬的给你物质上的付出(我并不是说所有的女孩子都应该物质化,这种付出是他心甘情愿的)因为他觉得他所有辛苦的努力就是为了让你过上很幸福的生活,他爱你,不想让你过的那么艰苦。
如果一个男孩真的喜欢你,他就不在乎陪你逛街会浪费他多少出去自由的机会,因为他甘愿失去那种所谓的自由。
爱是相互的,也希望女孩子好好爱你身边值得你去爱的男孩子!

评分

参与人数 1 +8 收起 理由
听樊 + 8 新人糖8颗~ 写的挺好的。。。

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-4-19 20:26:36 | 显示全部楼层
看来没有mm真正喜欢我,倒是有很多mm哥真的喜欢……好冷~~
发表于 2010-4-19 20:53:12 | 显示全部楼层
At see over this son hereafter word by word and sentence by sentence, my heart can''''t be calm once in a very long while, shocking!why would like a son that like?!many years in bbs in horizontal network in my life , from thinking any further can''''t there is any a son can move me, have never thought to come in sight of such ingenious and incomparable like this an a son today.
floor lord, is you let me comprehending the ‘ someone outside the person profoundly, there is day outside the day'''' this words.thank you !
at see over this son hereafter, i did not replies immediately, because i fear me the vulgar replies unbearablely will compromise this net last rare a son.but i replied still, because feel if can''''t leave behind at the such fascinating a son own net, that i die too can''''t the purpose of name !can leave own net an a matter for is how pride behind at the such fascinating a son!floor lord, beg your pardon my selfish!
i know that describe the floor lord you with the how gorgeous words regardless the fascinating degree of a son is all not enough, is all hypocritical, so i think only of to say a:your a son is too good-looking!i would like to the lifetime sees the bottom!
this son conceives outline novel, the topic has the mental strategy only, the paragraph is clear, details , fall the rise and fall, the main line is clear, fascinating, mild display the extraordinary literature 功 bottom inside, is witty it may be said, a classic, is a model that my generation should the study.
in regard to the angle of the cloak-and-dagger art, this son do not calculate too successful, but it of the experiment is however the far far larger than in meaning the success oneself.positive so-called:" a the horse dashes about, shooting the birds lead the bow, the world is all in my heart!" floor lord really not the is to has boundary new generation to open the mountain strange!
i will have disappointed to this community originally, feeling that this community had no the prospect, the in the mind is filled with the woe.but saw your this son, let me producing the hope to the community again.is a fire that you let my in the mind set alight the hope afresh, is you make my heart cold ashes burn again, is you rescued me a stirs the cool stiring the cool heart!
i decide originally and can''''t return to any a son in the community, but saw your a son, it is what must return that i tell the oneself this son!this is once-in-a-lifetime o.k. stick!heaven contain eye, let me getting the such fascinating and incomparable a son at the excellent the can view in year that living!
floor lord, you want to continue diligent!you are the hope of the community!

评分

参与人数 1 +8 收起 理由
听樊 + 8 你真是个坏孩子 竟然这样欺负一群不懂英语 ...

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|诚毅小家 ( 小家社区工作室 闽ICP备05007965号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 12:07 , Processed in 0.078198 second(s), 29 queries .